Hardwood Unfinished Flooring : Designer Linoleum Flooring : Best Floorstanding Speakers Under 2000.
Hardwood Unfinished Flooring
- (of an object) Not having been given an attractive surface appearance as the final stage of manufacture
- not brought to the desired final state
- Not finished or concluded; incomplete
- bare: lacking a surface finish such as paint; "bare wood"; "unfinished furniture"
- A tree producing such wood
- (in gardening) Mature growth on shrubs and other plants from which cuttings may be taken
- The wood from a broad-leaved tree (such as oak, ash, or beech) as distinguished from that of conifers
- the wood of broad-leaved dicotyledonous trees (as distinguished from the wood of conifers)
- Hardwood is a 2004 short documentary film about Canadian director Hubert Davis' relationship to his father, former Harlem Globetrotters member Mel Davis.
- Hardwood is wood from angiosperm trees (more strictly speaking non-monocot angiosperm trees). It may also be used for those trees themselves: these are usually broad-leaved; in temperate and boreal latitudes they are mostly deciduous, but in tropics and subtropics mostly evergreen.
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- (floored) provided with a floor
- building material used in laying floors
Paduk Hardwood Flooring
Padauk flooring sports amazingly vivid bright coloring with dramatic dark streaking, adding beautiful flair to any space. Padauk wood possesses an inherent natural sheen that adds to the beauty of its presentation. Unlike some other exotic hardwood species, Padauk hardwood is exceptionally dimensionally stable, experiencing very little movement in service and ensuring a stable and secure floor. Rated as very durable, Padauk floors are naturally resistant to termite attack and are known to stand up to prolonged service without any preservative treatment for more than 25 years. For amazing color and consistent durability, a Padauk floor is a fantastic choice.
Bubinga Hardwood Flooring
Bubinga flooring comes from a specie of tree originating in central and western regions of Africa. The wavy figure and high luster of Bubinga wood has made it a popular choice for many high end applications, such as custom guitars. Beyond its beauty, a Bubinga floor brings durability to the table in the form of a solid Janka hardness rating of 2,630 and a high resistance to termite attack. As Bubinga floors age, their brownish-tones will darken. The wood's texture if fine and even, and is rated as easy to work with. The striking coloring and high luster of Bubinga hardwood contributes greatly to the expansive feel of any space.
wood flooring atlanta
floors in ceramic
allure flooring installation
wood floors cherry
floor plans for modern houses
repair tile floor
heated garage floor