BATTERY FLOOR LAMPS - POLISHED SCREED FLOORS.
Battery Floor Lamps
- (Floor lamp) A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- (FLOOR LAMP) A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- A container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power
- A fortified emplacement for heavy guns
- a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series
- An artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles
- group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place
- a collection of related things intended for use together; "took a battery of achievement tests"
[Buses in Beijing]???V Foton AUV BJ6123C7C4D <HEV> ?????? BPT #88475 Front-right at Lincui Road
Two AUV BJ6123C7C4D 12m low floor diesel-electric hybrid city buses built by Foton in Beijing
The city of Beijing has a large collection of superstar buses and coaches in the country. Among the latest superstar buses, BJ6123C7C4D is boosting Beijing onto the top of the list for hybrid bus operating city. After the Olympics, Beijing continued its Green Public Transport concept and an 800 hybrid buses contract was put out by BPT. As the leading commercial vehicle manufacturer and the pioneer hybrid bus builder with 30 vehicles operating in Guangzhou, Foton, a Beijing-based corporation, won the 800 vehicles tender. (Note: At first the tender included 500 complete buses and 300 chassis to be completed by Jinghua; however, since Jinghua diminished, 800 complete buses were all designated to be built by Foton.)
BJ6123C7C4D shares the same face with BJ6126 series coaches and the tail from some other Foton city buses. The exterior is a pure Chinese design without any similarities with any other buses. Although original, the face is always commented as "innocent" or "confused" by bus fans. The low floor, accessible bus is equipped with wide doors and big windows; due to the sloped windscreen, the twin-leaf front door is of non-symmetrical design, although basically useless. The interior remains identical to those of all new low floor buses in Beijing since 2008. An innovation is the glass which keeps the embarking passengers through the front door completely from invading the driver’s cockpit with heads or arms.
BJ6123C7C4D adopts a parallel diesel-electric hybrid system and the essential hybrid system from Eaton presents. Propulsion from the Cummins ISBe+225B 225hp Euro IV diesel engines drives the Eaton AMT (Automatic Mechanical Transmission) gearbox. Between the automatic clutch and the gearbox fits a permanent magnetic synchronous motor (PMSM) from Eaton with 44kW peak power and 26kW continuous power. Electricity collected from decelerating and braking is stored in the Li-Mn, non-plug-in-rechargeable battery packs, products of Citic Guoan MGL, beneath the last row of passenger seats instead of on the roof. An Eaton control unit commands the entire hybrid system.
The bus is propelled by the motor alone when speed is below 20km/h while the diesel engine takes over the job when speed exceeds. As the result, the bus accelerates from still with a sound very similar to that of an AC trolley-bus. ZF axles provide comfortable rides but unfortunately, due to the AMT gearbox, the gear shifting is not as smoothly as those AT buses do so that Passengers are able to feel the presence of the slight dashes. In general, with the advertisements and the working theory introductions posted in and outside the bus, passengers rate BK6123C7C4D a high score.
In the picture, Fleet No. 88475 (Trolley-buses Division, hybrid or dual-power bus, code 475) is proceeding along Lincui Road, approaching Kehui Road Crossing. Fleet No. 88475 is the fourth batch BJ6123C7C4D. Batches following the first feature small modifications, including the absence of folding seats in the wheelchair area and the outside lamps above the doors. At present Line 81 is no longer dominated by BJ6123C7C4Ds; now the main force is the newest hybrid XMQ6127GH1, while a few Fotons and Jinghua electric buses are only supplemental units.
Jim's Steampunk Table Lamps
Making the Steampunk Table Lamps for our steampunk wedding
Jim made five identical steampunk lamps for the ground floor tables.
1. Photonglobe Illuminator
2. Luminous Teleglow Projector
3. Primocoggler Plasma Charger
4. Spirit Lamp Confabulator
5. Quantum Field Contraptor
No electric cables meant that each of these lamps needed to be battery operated.
tl floor mats
killing floor videos
australian timber floors
piano finish laminate flooring
concrete floor slab construction
floor register vent
Cast iron floor grilles : Blood on the dance floor closer : Klh floor speakers.
Cast Iron Floor Grilles
- an alloy of iron containing so much carbon that it is brittle and so cannot be wrought but must be shaped by casting
- Firm and unchangeable
- extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- Cast iron usually refers to grey iron, but also identifies a large group of ferrous alloys, which solidify with a eutectic. The colour of a fractured surface can be used to identify an alloy.
- A hard, relatively brittle alloy of iron and carbon that can be readily cast in a mold and contains a higher proportion of carbon than steel (typically 2.0–4.3 percent)
- (grille) grill: a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate; "he cooked hamburgers on the grill"
- (grille) wicket: small opening (like a window in a door) through which business can be transacted
- (grille) grating that admits cooling air to car's radiator
- A grating or screen of metal bars or wires, placed in front of something as protection or to allow ventilation or discreet observation
- A grating at the front of a motor vehicle allowing air to circulate to the radiator to cool it
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
Bristol, The Exchange
Exchange, now offices and market. 1741-43. By John Wood the Elder. Carving by Thomas Paty. The courtyard raised and roofed 1872 by EM Barry, current roof 1949. EXTERIOR: the principal elevation is symmetrical with a pedimented 3-window centre set forward, a rusticated ground floor to a plat band, pedestal course to 3/4 Corinthian columns to the centre and pilasters to the sides, to an enriched entablature and modillion cornice, with balustrade and dies and a parapet with good foliate urns to the centre and sides of the parapet. A semicircular-arched doorway has rusticated reveals and heavy arched double doors with studs and cast-iron lion-head knockers. Ground-floor windows have incised voussoirs, first-floor windows have Corinthian pilaster jambs with entablature and pediments, alternate triangular and segmental, with a central Venetian window, and square second-floor windows with eared architraves and central clock face of 1822; 6/6-pane and second-floor 3/3-pane sashes with thick bars. Below the frieze is a band of well-detailed swag and festoon to human and animal heads symbolising trade, and a Royal Coat of Arms in the tympanum. The returns have 15-window ranges, the 10 windows to the rear enclosing the 2-storey courtyard, with Gibbs surrounds to the ground-floor openings. 3-storey front ends have outer window sections set back, central first-floor pedimented windows, cornices to the rest, with a good doorway to the front with oak leaf surround, long consoles to a cornice, to double 6-panel doors and plate-glass overlights; the rear courtyard has similar windows with first-floor pediments to rear and fourth from the front; 6 doorways, with a semicircular arch in the rusticated section to the back. The rear elevation is symmetrical with a pedimented 3-window centre and both ends set forward with leaded cyma domes, semicircular ground-floor arches, with niches flanking the central entrance, first-floor windows with aprons and alternate triangular and segmental pediments, and plate-glass sashes. 2 basement windows have 6/9-pane sashes beneath grilles. The sides of the formerly open courtyard have aisles each side with 5x5 bays on Corinthian columns to an entablature, with mid C19 caryatids above between semicircular arches with paterae in the soffits, head keys and the entablature above broken forward; central pediments to the front and back have City Arms. Pilasters to the sides of the courtyard to a frieze with festoon and heads, niches between, and doorways to the middle of each side with Corinthian pilasters to semicircular-arched doorways with tympana with painted symbols of Asia, Africa and America, and Bristol trade. A glazed roof of 1949 added at the height of the entablature. Ashlar stacks to the sides and ridges, the latter with pediment mouldings and ... LBO
King's Lynn, 81 High St
Shop with offices above and to rear wing extending west down north side of Library Court. Early C17, remodelled internally early C18, mid C19 refronting in Italianate style. Brick with stone facade. Pantiled and slate roofs. Facade is No.81 to ground floor with the offices above numbered No.81A. 3 storeys in 5 bays. C20 shopfront to right of entrance to Library Court, the entrance having an elaborate architrave with a heavy hood on scrolled brackets. Cast-iron grille over door. Main facade lit through sashes with one glazing bar each, the first-floor windows with alternatly pedimented and segmentally pedimented hoods. Projecting modillion cornice. Panelled parapet conceals roof. In Library Court are 2 ranges, the eastern being domestic quarters, the western warehouse accommodation, now in retail use. 2 storeys. West part entered through a panelled door under a glazed overlight with glazing bars. Panelled doorcase with scrolled consoles supporting a pedimented hood above triple keystones. One early C19 sash window to right with glazing bars. 2 further sashes and a C20 doorway to left of main door. First floor with 3 similar sashes and a C20 casement over the main door. Gabled roof. Western range is former warehouse, now No.81B. Entrance to right under a loading-bay door. To west end are 2 large early C18 sash windows: flush frames and glazing bars, the lower sashes fixed, each with an opening casement. Rebuilt gauged skewback arches. Two C19 sashes above. Elsewhere are divers other C19 windows. Gabled roof with 2 gabled dormers in south roof slope. 3 ridge stacks at intervals in rear ranges. INTERIOR. First floor room to facade with marble fire surround. Foliate frieze below mantelpiece. Decorated overmantel with a swan-necked pediment and hood above an egg-and-dart frieze. One panelled door right and left with egg-and-dart surrounds, a frieze above with lions' heads and a hood. A third door in west wall similar. Large-frame panelling with dado rail to north, west and south walls. All this c1735. LBO
laundry room floor drain
wet floor symbol
floor plan drawing program
vinegar and hardwood floors
discount flooring tile
vinyl floor tile grout
ceramic floor tile installation
laminate flooring accessories
rubber commercial flooring
Cat Urine Hardwood Floors. Wood Floor Polishing. Mercer Flooring.
Cat Urine Hardwood Floors
- (Hardwood Flooring) Hardwood flooring: classic or contemporary, The choice is yours with a wide range of traditonal and exotic woods from around the world. Which hardwoods are right for your home?Janka Hardness Scale?
- (Hardwood flooring) Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
- Engineered, pre-finished, click and laminate.
- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys
- Urine is a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream.
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra
- guy: an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
- Raise (an anchor) from the surface of the water to the cathead
- beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
We finally took Moo to the doctor. We had been dealing with evil cat pee on hardwood floors for 2 months..I thought Moo and Meow Meow were just battlin' using urine as a weapon. Moo started drinking a TON of water..Online research said it was probably the diabetes. Yup. It was.
Scraping cat urine
My mother, dutifully scrapinga cat-urine soaked carpet pad off the floor. Possibly the most disgusting thing we ever did in this house, done the day we moved in.
installing shaw laminate flooring
asm access flooring
rubber furniture floor protectors
house flooring options
antique floor lamps parts
cherry wood flooring pictures
wood flooring comparison
CERAMIC FLOORING INSTALLATION. HOW MUCH TO INSTALL WOOD FLOORS. TILE CERAMIC FLOORING
Ceramic Flooring Installation
- the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- The action or process of installing someone or something, or of being installed
- A large piece of equipment installed for use
- A thing installed, in particular
- facility: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- initiation: a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- building material used in laying floors
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- (floored) provided with a floor
- an artifact made of hard brittle material produced from nonmetallic minerals by firing at high temperatures
- (ceramics) the art of making and decorating pottery
- Pots and other articles made from clay hardened by heat
- The material from which such articles are made
- The art of making such articles
Ceramic tiles made using traditional techniques and materials. The design is based on an old Syrian pattern and glazed with a copper oxide/lead glaze.
Faire de la tuile.. what a mess!!! c'est beau mais maudit que c'est de l'ouvrage!!
wood floor styles
raising floor level
vinyl linoleum flooring
wood floor gaps
laminate flooring brighton
hardwood flooring radiant heat
Composite flooring tiles : Tile subfloor.
Composite Flooring Tiles
- Concrete or clay tiles set in cement mortar, bituminous or other adhesive. For a more sound absorbent, heat-insulating, decorative or comfortable walking surface, linoleum, glass, cork, rubber, asphalt or plastic tiles are used.
- Amalgamate (two or more similar resolutions)
- complex: a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town"
- considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
- Combine (two or more images) to make a single picture, esp. electronically
- consisting of separate interconnected parts
VIFAH V368 Acacia Hardwood 12-Slat Deck Tiles, 10-Pack
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping Deck Tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed! The snapping deck tiles are made of the beautiful plantation-grown Acacia Hardwood, a hardwood growing naturally and plentifully in Vietnamese protected forests. Its hardness and the natural oils present in the wood make Acacia Hardwood products extremely resistant to fungi, termites, rot and decay. In addition, the wood is also carefully kiln-dried prior to production. It has plastic feet for allowing water to flow through and drying airflow. They are easy to arrange, remove and re-lay. Fills a 10 square foot area.
Bathroom Renovations, Day 10
The bath area managed to get two walls tiled and then we ran out of tiles. There were generous (we thought) extras, but because we wanted to put two decorative tiles evenly spaced, the tiles had to be laid out starting from the centerline. Both edges had to be made up of cut tiles. More complicated. Needed more tiles. And along the right edge (most clockwise in the photo) the outside wall was bowed, so each sliver of tile had to be a different width.
Tomorrow the third wall and the floor will get tiled.
Note that any apparent waviness in the rows of tiles is entirely due to inaccuracies in the photo stitching process. In real life the rows are dead straight.
Also completed today but not apparent in the photo: the window frame outside was installed and caulked and sealed. Good thing too, because it's raining and blowing a howling gale.
BianCoat applied to tile at Fukuoka Airport after
This is a picture of tile flooring at Fukuoka airport in Japan that has been coated with BianCoat Glossy type.
australian timber floors
brazilian cherry wood floor
wood floors phoenix
parquet flooring polishing
travertine flooring cost
song lyrics let the bodies hit the floor
weston hardwood flooring